"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, November 12, 2009

POLISHED STONE revisited....

Hi everyone!
What a beautiful day! I was just outside for a couple minutes in my shirt sleeves - no jacket - it's awesome! How I wish this would stay with us!!!!!

I have taken the samples I showed you a while back of the Polished Stone technique and made them into a couple Christmas cards....
This one uses tempting Turquoise and White ... I don't remember the other color of reinker I used on the background - I think it was a lighter blue - not sure. :(

For this one I used Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip and another pink reinker ... RR card stock, white embossing powder.... I really like how the CChip floated around like it did to make outline edges ...
Hope you enjoyed your peek today!
Have a wonderful day! I put together a pictoral tour of our farm on http://peaceinthepieces.blogspot.com/ if you're interested!
Blessings on yah!
Photobucket

No comments: