"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, March 28, 2011

3 X 3 Cards and Folder!

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to face another week! :)
This week takes us into April! How did that happen?
My daughter celebrates a birthday this coming weekend... 40 years old! (hope she's ok with me tellin' her age!) How can THAT be? I'm still only about 46!!! -------- I wish! :)

'Nuff said about that!

On to the reason I'm here. Somewhere online the other day I saw this little folder with four 3 X 3 cards in it and just had to make one! It is too cute ... such a nice thing to have on hand to give to someone when you visit them; or to just say "I'm thinking of you."

Here is the folder - held closed with a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon -


Here it is open with the cards inside...

And here are the 3 X 3 cards I made to put in the folder - a great way to use up small pieces of DSP and such!
Hope you enjoyed your peek here today!
I have a Stampin' Up! order arriving this afternoon... gotta love that! New Stuff! :)
Have a great day!
Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: