"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fresh Vintage Indigo

Hi Stampers!
Just a quick post to share a card I just finished making. This card is for a lady whose husband died a couple weeks ago.
I used the SAB set "Fresh Vintage" - took the flower image and stamped it with Island Indigo ink on 1 & 3/4" squares of Whisper White CS; matted these with 2X2" pieces of Pool Party CS. The base of the card is Pool Party cut to fit a letter size envelope. I used a sentiment from Word Play; and a piece of DSP from the 2011-2013 In Color Assortment package found on page 176 in the Idea Book and Catalogue.
Here is a veiw of the inside...
Did you notice the fancy "strip" stamped just above the DSP ... lovin' this particular stamp ...
Thanks for stopping by today!
You are a blessing to me!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: