"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Fling!

Hi Stampers...
I have really neglected posting on my Blog ... have been so busy with lots of things - some of which have been Stampin' Up! events. I haven't made very many cards to post.... mainly preptime for all these events. However, the other  night - after getting ready for the Fall Fling - [thank you Myra for your help!] - we made a Christmas card ... I will post this tomorrow!

For now - here is the announcement ....

FALL FLING
Lions Club (Parade St)
Saturday October 13, 2012
from 10 - 1
 
the first 50 paying customers to enter will receive a free gift bag -
loaded with goodies from each Stampin' Up! demo participating in the Fling.
Lots of make and takes at $2.00 each -
so bring lots of Toonies with you!
 
make sure you bring lots of stampin' supplies -
adhesive, glue sticks, dots of all sorts, bone folder,
bling, paper piercer, etc, etc....
you know the drill! :)
 There will also be retired stamp sets, and retired paper for sale.
 
Hope to see you there!
Have a good one!
Ruthie

No comments: