"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pink & Chocolate!


Good Morning!
At times I seem to gravitate toward the Pink and Chocolate colors... they are so pretty together! I purchased some fancy paper at Michael's a while ago and decided to use some of it to make a couple Birthday cards.
They are pretty basic cards but I take delight in the color combos!
Enjoy!
The Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! is now in effect - April 1 thru June 30... You can go to the S. Up! website and have a look at the mini... Call or email me to place an order!
I have one of the sets from the Mini - Wagonload of Fun .... I'll be showing you some cards this week that I've made using this set!
Grace and Peace -
Thanks for stopping by!
Ruthie

No comments: