"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, April 3, 2009

Potter's Hand Scor-Pal


TGIF!
I imagine there are a lot of you saying "thank goodness it's Friday!" Since I retired it really doesn't matter much to me - except I like the weekends my hubby has off .... and that is this coming weekend (a 4 day one!).

I received my Scor-Pal on Thursday... of course, I had to put it to use almost immediately! Have found some interesting things to do with it! Will be sharing them as I go along!
Here is a 51/2 X 51/2 card I made using the new Our Daily Bread set "The Potter's Hand" -
I scored the 5 X 5 piece of Very Vanilla, sponged it, stamped the pots in Really Rust and stamped them off once, each, before stamping them on the VV. Then stamped a set of pots and colored them ... the rest is pretty basic! I haven't made a card this size for a while - think I like it for a change!

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments: