"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 22, 2009

WhipperSnapper stamps!

Hi All!

Just a quick post to show you a couple cards I made using 2 new stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs! Some of you know that hubby is a farmer in his spare time! { :0 } and we now have added some pigs to the menagerie... so I just had to have the stamp with the 3 animals on it!!! He is a "Ford" man and a chicken farmer so consequently I had to have the other one too!

Here is a masculine Thank You card and a masculine Birthday Card using these two stamps!


The license plate on this one is "CKNFMR" .... I love it ! I told hubby he should get a plate like this one!!!!

Thanks for peeking in today!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love these cards, Ruthie!! Great job!!