"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gratitude!


Happy Tuesday morning everyone!

I've been "lazy" this morning - surfed the net and made a card... really have to get to work after I post this!

I used the CuttleBug folder Pumpkin Harvest on some Really Rust CS the other day - it has been sitting on my table calling to me for 2 days now! :o) - so I decided to do something with it.

I used Summer Sun as the base for the card, and the Bright Blessings jumbo wheel for the sentiments and leaves. When I saw the wheel in the Catty I had a plan to take the stamp off the wheel and cut it in 2 pieces and use with my acrylic blocks ... well, as I began working with it this morning I saw many uses for it and have now cut it into numerous "sentiments"... Imagine! Me who didn't want to have anything to do with unmounted stamps!

Anywhoooo! Here's the gratitude card I just finsihed!
Enjoy the day!
Be creative!
Photobucket

No comments: