"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 24, 2009

RAINBOW CHALLENGE #1

Hi!
I'm back - it is now 1150 a.m. and I have a another post for you! I used Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom ... I used a non-S.Up! punch (one of the first ones I ever bought); some linen thread and gems. Hope you enjoy what I've done! looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hi All!
As well as all the challenges we have to face day-to-day, the crafting blog world seems to be full of them! I have not done one for ages it seems! I seem to be in a slump of some sort - so I am challenging myself today! In the process of that I decided to challenge you as well. So --- are you ready? Here goes!

The second and fourth Mondays of each month will be a "Rainbow Challenge"! You can use the colors I give you to create anything your heart desires , using any sketch layout you prefer - card, scrapbook page, 3D item - anything! Once you've done that, email me a copy of your card titling it Rainbow Challenge # __; to thisistheday@ns.sympatico.ca - I will post what I think are the top 5 before the next challenge is issued to you! How cool is that?! I don't have a "mr. linky" but maybe I'll figure it out soon ... for now - email me!!! Love yah all!

I took these pics (with my old camera) from a magazine way back in the spring - I think. The colors inspired me at the time! :)



Don't you just love that hat? ;)

Colors: Blue (turquoise or deep); Coral or Peach and/or Pink; White; Yellow; Blush or Tan.

I don't have a sample for you just yet - will post as soon as it is finished!
Have fun and enjoy your day!

Photobucket

No comments: