"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Elements of Style

Hi All!
Where has the week gone? It's just flown by! I have mega work to do around here today so this will be a short post! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to do some crafting later today.

I saw this "spotlight" technique on someone's blog a week or so ago and decided to give it a try. I don't remember who had done this :(       ... isn't it pretty?



Here is the inside of my card....
You may have noticed that my last few cards have not had a sentiment on them ... I find that quite often I am looking for a card for a specific reason and don't have one that fits the occasion ... because I've already put a sentiment on it for another occasion.... so I decided to make some cards that are "sentiment free" and then I can add that as the need arises.

Hope you enjoyed your peek here today!
Have a great weekend!
Ruthie

No comments: