"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Because I Care

Here is a quick post...
What a glorious day this has been ... went to the beach (Port Maitland) with a friend and Teddie - had a great walk as the tide was coming back in. Teddie saw a seagull and thought he could catch it! Just like he does with the crows here on the deck! :)

Here is a card I made after I finished cleaning my craft room - woooo hoooo!
Finally! I now have to get my paper and ink pads in order according to the new Strampin' Up! color categories... that is the job for Wednesday morning.

I used the new color - Cherry Cobbler - and the Hostess set "Because I Care"...


Thanks for peeking in today! Hope it was a great one for you!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: