"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 7, 2010

Black & White

Good Evening!

Well! I finally found the top of my craft table    :)
Then I had to find my Mojo ...

I looked at some black and white cards this morning.... don't remember where! The idea was to use black and white as the main colors - and to color the focal image. Here is a simple card I made using  "a flower for all seasons" and some retired "B & W" DSP; also used an old retired corner punch - I like this one and can't part with it. I used B & W  gingham ribbon and a piece of old certainly celery ribbon, tied them together and popped everything on the black background CS.

Thanks for peeking today!
Hope it's been a good one for you!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

I love this card....