"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Visit to the Ornate Blossom!

Good Morning!
I was up last night at 1230 a.m. making this card - not because I 'had' to - but because I couldn't sleep. I did eventually get to sleep but had some of the craziest dreams .... makes one wonder what is going on in that head of mine that I'm not even aware of!
All the more reason to fill it with good thoughts and praise songs etc.! :)

Here is the first of many cards made with the Ornate Blossom ...
I used the color combo of Pacific Point, Old Olive, Melon Mambo.
You may recall - I spritzed the White with Melon  and the Blossom with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.
I LOOOOVEEEE this wide ribbon - it is so easy to manage, soft and pliable!


Here is the inside of the card... spritzed with Melon Mambo

It is just pouring down outside... a perfect day to stay right here in my craft room and be creative!
Gotta love that!
Maybe we'll have some thunder too! :)

May your day be filled with laughter and sunshine - even though it may be raining outside!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lora3677 said...

The flower on your ribbon... is that a brad? What is that?? How did you anchor it on there?

Kimberly said...

so pretty!

i'm now following you from SC

http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

Ruthie Allen-Hamilton said...

to answer BCG - the flower on the ribbon is a brad anchored with a pop dot... thanks for all the kind comments