"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August End....

Where did the summer go? I can't believe that it is the end of August today! Did you know that it is less than 4 months til Christmas?

And today is supposed to be as hot as or even hotter than yesterday!!!! Hurricane Earl is on his way towards us but no one can tell us what he will do as he arrives! Hope he passes by out at sea! :)

You're probably saying "Enough about the seasons and the weather...." so here is the card of the day! I am going to try to be better at posting ... maybe not every day but at least 3 times a week! :)

This was a card I made for a gal who had her 60th birthday yesterday - and didn't want a fuss made about it! However, her daughter surprised her with a party!!! The stamp is not Stampin' Up! but every thing else is...
I just love the new In Colors and the vibrancy of them! This DSP is called Greenhouse Gala  - love it too!

Gotta run - things to do - like laundry and such! Must do these things before I can spend any time in the craft room!

Have a great day - stay cool - thanks for peeking!
Ruthie

No comments: