"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas Swaps #1

Hey all!
Sorry it took me so long to get back here.... Wednesday and today have passed by like a whirlwind!
Here are some of the card front swaps I received the other day... Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

These first 2 have no info on them as to who made them....

 This one was designed by Jenni Daniels in Saskatchewan... she has used the new glass glitter in the middle of the snowflakes .... I like it here!
Thanks for peeking!
I 'll have a couple more for you ... probably on Saturday! Tomorrow [Friday] is a day of retreat for me.... I have some praying & studying to do as well as some reading for pleasure - so I'm turning on the Praise and Worhsip music; making a big pot of coffee; and locking the door... Hubby goes to work at 11 and gets home around 9 p.m. .... so the day is mine!

Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

Thank you for posting these great cards. The top one gave me an idea and hopefully I will be able to accomplish it today. I can't put it on my blog because it will be a CHRISTmas card for my friends/students/customers (they are all three!!!). Thanks for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com