"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kreations Klub - September

Good Morning everyone!
Before I show you what we did at Klub last night I just have to tell you this.... Teddie (my Yorkie) has misplaced one of his toys - apparently it is his favorite one - he whines b/c none of the others will do! I thought it might be on the deck so stepped outside on this brisk fall morning to look for it - didn't find it. He probably has hidden it somewhere - neither he nor I know where at this moment. I told him he had to look after his toys better but I don't think he paid much attention to me! :0

We had our first Klub get-together last night... and of course, we had lots of fun! I won't show you all the pic today ... more will come tomorrow.

I try to do a different technique each month - one of the gals keeps her technique card and her sample in a binder so she can refer back to them! How organized is that! It's all I can do to keep my cards together on a ring! :)

Our technique this month was "Distressed Glue" ....

Above you see my technique card and here is the card I made using this technique..... not sure I like this. I think it is the two colors I used together. I love this new Label Punch and this set - Bells and Boughs


Here is another card I made a few weeks ago using this technique and I really like it .... must be the colors!


This is Deb's take on the technique and the card.... everyone adds their own style to the cards ... it's cool to see what they all do!

Thanks for peeking in today!
It is a beautiful Fall day ... we are officially into the Fall season now!
Enjoy the day!
Ruthie

No comments: