"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Christmas...

Hi everyone!
Today is an absolutely beautiful day! 2 degrees C, sun shining, no wind!
Wooooo Hooooo!!!
I trust you are enjoying the day!
Here are two Christmas cards I made yesterday... clean and simple - using scraps I had on my craft table...


The crunch is on now! Only 27 days left til Christmas! Oh My! I can't believe it!
I did get my Mantle Manger and the Tree up yesterday! I made up my mind that this year I was going very simple! So far so good with that!

Have a wonderful day!
May the SON be shining in your heart!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful cards! Love the colors and the layouts!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane