"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 8, 2010

Iridescent Ice Cardinal

Good afternoon!
I see SUNSHINE!
After mega rain and people stranded and roads washed out and bridges destroyed.... the rain has stopped and the sun is shining! Hallelujah!

Just a quick post to share a card I just completed - using Whisper White and Soft Suede. I used VersaMark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder on the Cardinal image... and used a strip of a piece of white CS embossed in the CB ( I brayered the Vintage Wallpaper folder from S. Up! and ran it thru the CB to give this neat wallpaper look.) I debated adding a ribbon of another color and decided against it. I like this with just the 2 colors. Hope you do too!



Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great day! Keep the Son shining in your heart!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are right colors are different,but nice change...the iridescent ice is so cool on your card...great work again Ruthie!