"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Springtime Vintage & Rich Razzleberry...

Greetings on this first day of the New Year!
My hubby worked overnight on New Years Eve... so one of my crafting friends came over for supper, and some serious card making!  :) We later watched a movie, and she left around 2230... I was in bed by 0001!

Here is one of the Thank You cards I made... using the Springtime Vintage DSP from the Occassions Mini. I love this paper!!!!  Ordering from this mini begins January 4th!
I used Pear Pizzazz & Rich Razzleberry CS and the RR striped ribbon! I love how this co-ordinated with the DSP.


Thanks for peekin' today!
See you next week!
((( HUGS )))
Ruthie

1 comment:

Wanda Guess said...

Hi Ruthie!
Happy New Year to you - hope you have lots of crafty fun in 2011! Love this pretty card and that gorgeous ribbon!