"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer Mini "Sneak Peek" ...

Good morning!

What a time I had getting my last delivery from Stampin' Up! It had nothing to do with S. Up! ... had to do with the carrier making the delivery! I was beginning to think I would have to stand in the middle of the highway and flag them down as they went by! After lots of phone calls and frustration - it finally arrived and I have had two busy days since then. So, I don't have a sample card to show you .....
BUT -

I have the Doily Triple Layer Punch which is one of the two new triple punches in the Summer Mini ...available as of May 1st. I love this - can't wait to really sit and create with it!
These punches enable you to have 3 different punchouts from the one punch! You gotta love that!!! :) All you do is set the button on your desired end result and voila! How cool!

And here are what the punchouts look like....
Hope you enjoyed your brief sneak peek this morning... off for lunch with a friend soon... gotta run! No creating today - well! maybe tonight! Hopefully I'll have something to show you tomorrow!
Have a good one!

Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: