"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FABULOUS!

Good Morning everyone!
And a fabulous day it is!

Here is my card for today! Made with "Fabulous Florets" from the Summer Mini! I think this has to be a strong contender for my "favorties" list! So - settle in ... I will be making more cards using this same set over the next few days! I have family coming on Friday so there will be very little stampin' time on the weekend.... Of course, Madi always wants to make a card or two ---- girl after my own heart! :)

I used the Scor-Pal on the white background ... scored a frame around the whole piece ... hope you can make that out. Then I inked the flower and sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink, and the green is Pear Pizzazz - OH! and more rhinestones! :)


 Here is a view of the inside...

Thanks for stopping by today! I just took Teddie-boy to the groomers. If he lets me take a picture of him on his return I'll post it later!
Have a great day!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: