"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scraps and Such...

Good Morning!
(Well, at least it is still morning as I write this! I don't know how the morning has gotten away from me so quickly!)

I decided to make a card this morning and I had a plan in my head as to how it would look.... let me tell you, this card is NOTHING like that plan! How does that happen? Does it ever happen to you?
First of all - my craft table is such a "mess" I guess I just picked from what was already in front of me instead of cleaning and planning!

Here is a picture I took right after I finished the card ... does your table ever get like this?


Here is the card I made... using DSP from the retired Occasions Mini ... I versamarked the large flower from the Fabulous Floret set (Summer Mini) on the Pink Pirouette CS; popped a sentiment from the set "Happy Greetings" (Summer Mini); Used the Fancy Flower punch to punch out the sentiment; Matted all with River Rock CS...
Now off to clean that table so I can get down to serious business :)
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a good one!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

WOW! Your work space looks like mine..LOL