"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bells & Boughs

Hi everyone!
Here is a pic of the relish I made the other day - this is a recipe from my Mom. She has been gone now for 22 years - but never gone from my memory! In fact - I just had a phone conversation with someone and Mom and her sisters were part of the conversation ... Miss you, Mom!









4 months from today is Christmas Day - can you believe it?
I have a couple Christmas cards to show you today - using the Bells and Boughs set... we will be making these at our Christmas get together this Saturday. I used the Mocha Morning DSP for both cards; the second card uses Concord Crush as the card base.


Thanks for stopping in! I trust you are finding some time to be creative...
Have a wonderful day!
I'm off soon to get some groceries - gotta get some cukes for more pickles! Next year I need to grow my own cucumbers, I think!
HUGS!
Photobucket

No comments: