"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DSP Sale! Christmas Club! Triple Treat Flower!

Hey Everyone!
How did you like that Thunder and Lightening??? Awesome! Right now the sun is shining... Looks like it's going to be a beauty out there today!

NEWS FLASH ....
Stampin' Up! has a promotion for the month of August - when you purchase 3 DSP, you get another one FREE! Gotta love that! For those of you - like me - that love your DSP - this is a great deal!

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB -
Interested in making 40 Christmas Cards between now and the end of November? Join my Christmas Card Club and we'll do just that! We will meet the last Saturday of each month (August thru November) and make 10 cards each day - for a total of 40.  Cost is $25.00 per month which will be waived with a $40.00 order. Space is limited ....
Contact me for more info!!! email or call 749-1994

Triple Treat Flower ...
I love this flower - it is a single stamp -  found on page 18 in the current catty .... price of $10.95...
Here is the card I made yesterday - Oh Oh! There is a plan for another one rolling around in my head right now!
I used Calypso Coral as the base color here and accented with Pacific Point! Don't you love the ruffled ribbon?

                       Here is the inside -
Thank you for stopping by today!
May this day be filled with many blessings from above!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: