"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guest Designer

I apologize for being absent for so long.... it seems that life took over and then I have been sick for a week with a nasty chest cold ... hoping this all will pass very soon! :)
10 days ago I held the last Christmas Card Class of the year! One of the gals is an amazing card designer... she takes her own photos and uses them on her cards - I must get some pics to show you sometime!

Here are 2 cards she made using Stampin' Up sets...
This first one is using Bells and Boughs - one of my fav sets! White and Cherry Cobbler - soooo pretty!

This second card uses the Christmas Lodge set ... wouldn't you like to spend Christmas here? This is an easel card ... here it is closed -

and here it is open -
I love how she used the tree as a pop-up on the easel part of the card!

I hope you enjoyed your peek today! I am pretty sure I won't make it to the craft room to create today ... but I do have a couple cards to show you soon...
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: