"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doodling!

Hi everyone!
I'm feeling a little better today - after a terrible night! I had some crazy dreams all night long it seemed! Must have been all the cough medicine and tylenol in me! Made my head "sillier" than normal! :)

Anyway - prior to this whole episode I had cut some white CS at 3.5" X 3.5" with the intention of doing some doodling for some cards. I stamped a Stampin' Up! image on each piece and they sat on my table in front of the TV. Over the week - as I felt up to it - I did some doodling. I have been "doodling" for a couple years now but have never put one on a card that I can recall.You can check my archives for some samlpes and go to http://peaceinthepieces.blogspot.com/ for some other work I've done. One of my favorite "creative people" is Michelle Zindorf she has been doing this recently on a card now and then - you can check her site for some great work.
My cards have yet to be made - but here are some  "doodle" samples of my own! I'll share the cards once I get them done.

This one is my favorite so far .... more b/c of the coloring than any other reason... (the photo does not do it justice)

I hope you enjoyed your peek here today - maybe you have been inspired to do a little "doodling" of your own!!! I hope so!

HUGS!!!
Ruthie

No comments: