"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

After the Rain!

WOW! Did it ever rain here yesterday and last night! and did the wind blow!!!! Quite a storm... our power flickered a couple times last night  but stayed on. I hear that others weren't so fortunate!
And - boy! - do my muscles ache... as they have for days now....
"NUFF!!!

I experimented with a new to me technique last week - the Herringbone Technique - and had some fun with it - so I created a card which we made at our Kreations Klub this past Saturday.

Hopefully you can see the V-pattern in this one...

This is just a sample I had made ... the pattern is stripes rather than the V...
Since doing this I saw a card on someone's blog using the Mocha Morning DSP.... oh it was sooooo pretty - think I will give that one a try in the next few days.

I hope you all stay safe and warm and dry today! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

2 comments:

Court D said...

What pretty quilts! I have iron my bucket list to take up quilting someday.

Court D said...

Yay for rain!