"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Solstice Adorning Accents

Hi everyone!
Hope your day is going well thus far! I awoke with a head cold - well, actually went to bed with it ! :) Sure don't need this right now - or any time! :(
I used the Adorning Accents Edgelit and Embossing Folder on this card... Guess I won't be playing much with them today but maybe tomorrow!

I apologize for the photos... the base CS is Old Olive but it doesn't look it in this photo! :(
Here is the Edgelit and Folder used on this piece of DSP...
 This is the card -

And here is the inside - as I look at this now I wish I had used the Edgelit and Folder on the inside piece of CS.... next time!
Thanks for stopping by! One good thing about computers is that you can't catch THIS virus from me!!! LOL!
Have a great day! See you soon!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: