"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lovely As A Tree

Good morning everyone!
I am back after having had a good break. I have been enrolled in a rug hooking class - and loving it! I will show you my first project once it is completed. For now, here are two cards I made using this most versatile set of all time - "Lovely As A Tree".

Card #1: I used the oak leaf as the primary focus; stamped it and embossed it with clear embossing power - which really doesn't show in the picture; and attempted to make the card sort of shabby in appearance.

Card #2: using River Rock and Old Olive ink I used two different stamps from the set; added some glitter, DSP, and ribbon for a very simple Christmas card.

Card #2 inside...

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are much appreciated. Will return in a couple days.
HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: