"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Klub

Wow! Is it cold enough for yah? The wind is very raw today!
Here are the cards we made at our November Klub get-together...
This first one is pretty simple ... I had started out making an all-white card, but then decided to use some of the flocked Christmas paper so had to make it "red and white" - love the simplicity of it.
 This card uses the snowflake die - two shades of blue - a lighter one behind the darker to create a shadow effect ...
Here is the inside using the two little snowflakes from the die...

This one is my fav I think! I love snowmen and he is just soooo cute! Tiddly work but love the end result!
 These next 2 pics are some of the girls' creations


This card uses the NEW single stamp - Bold Snowflake ... embossed with Cherry cobbler embossing powder, as well as the sandable CS.
I have been creating Christmas cards for the past 2 hours ... came out of my craft room to post these for you - and after about 1/2 hour I heard a loud crash. Back to the craft room to find that the wheel had come off one of my rolling carts and it has toppled over ... what a mess I now have to go in and clean up! Oh well! I'm considering it all JOY! :)

Have a great weekend!
HUGS..... Ruthie

No comments: