"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ink, Spray, Smash Wreath


Hi there!

The card I am showing you today is one I cased from the Splitcoast gallery of mikinks.typepad.com.... It was a little time consuming but worth the effort in the end ! I hope you will agree!

The Ink, Spray, Smash technique is fairly easy - you need glossy card stock and re-inkers to do this. Take 3 re-inkers and drop ink onto the glossy CS; then spray both pieces of CS (with water), take the 2nd piece ...smash it down on the inked piece and apply pressure...carefully lift the top piece off and place somewhere to dry . It dries fairly quickly and then you can use it as background or ... as this gal did... punch out pieces to use! I used the 3-flower punch from Stampin' Up! and punched out a bunch of flowers from the glossy CS. Love this card! Will probably make a few more like it! Hope you'll give it a try!

Blessings!

Ruthie

"For I KNOW whom I have believed."

No comments: