"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine 'Venture '09

Hi All -
Here are the samples for the Stamp-N-Stack held last Saturday

On Saturday I had some gals in to do a Valentine Stamp-N-Stack! It's always a fun time to get together and we learn much from each other! I've had a bad cold these past couple days ... but just had a burst of energy... re-organized my stamps, my stamping table, and am now working on my ribbon collection! Didn't know I had so much ribbon!
Here's a couple of the girls in deep concentration!
One of the girls filled her TopNote bag with her cards!
Just of few of the kreations!

Hope you're having a great day!
Remember to count your blessings - count them one by one!
Joy to you!
Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: