"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Valentine's For the Troops




Hey! this is my second attempt to post this .... I lost the other one! Go figure! I apologize for the quality of my pictures - I'm still working on that too! :)
I awoke this morning with "How Great Thou Art" running through my head! Needless to say I've had a thanks-filled morning!
I rec'd an email the other day about making some Valentine Cards to send off to the troops (Thanks Cindy, for keeping us on our toes!). What a thrill it is to know that we are blessing those who serve our country as well as the people they send these cards to! Let's never forget to pray for these men and women, and their families.
I made a few simple Valentine Cards last night and wanted to show you a couple of them. Both cards were done with Chocolate Chip CS, Bella Rose DSP, and Stampin' Up! stamp sets. Hope you enjoy!
Blessings on yah! - Ruthie

Colossians 3:17

No comments: