"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Color Throwdown!

Good Saturday Morning!
WOW! I feel the humidity today!
Here is another Color Throwdown Challenge!
Here is my card for this challenge: I don't have any Lavendar Lace - it is on order - so I used Lovely Lilac; I used both Garden Green and Old Olive; the water lily is from ODBD Mother Teresa - I colored it with markers and blender pen (my favorite way to color); and used a piece of ribbon from a Birthday Gift - it matches perfectly with these colors!
I totally cased this design from Barbara Anders at http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/ - she does beautiful work! Also used the Nesties and a CB folder.

Have a wonderful weekend
Photobucket

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Such a lovely image and card!! I really like how you used your birthday gift ribbon!! You are a TRUE crafter!! LOL!