"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Embossed Cardinal

Hi there!
Is it cold enough for yah?
When I left the house at 9 a.m. there was melting frost on my car windows! UGH!!!!

However, the best thing about this time of year is that Christmas is coming - too fast for some of us. Nevertheless - it is on it's way! And I LOVE the Christmas season! I have been trying to chip away at my Christmas card making - slowly it is coming together! Here is another card I made this afternoon! Hope you enjoy it! Isn't he beautiful?

I love this set ... 'A Cardinal Christmas' - I was so glad to see it in the 2009-2010 Catalogue from Stampin' Up! Last year I colored him in his glorious red - this year I am going to emboss him!
Hope you enjoyed your peek today!
Keep smiling!

Photobucket

No comments: