"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 2, 2009

Snowman Jr.

Good Morning!
I was looking at a card magazine this morning over coffee, and came across a card similar to this one. This is MY take on the card....
I didn't have a top hat so I used the Round Tab Punch and cut off the tab part and made a little guys hat! I think it works! Do you?
Used Black Brads for the buttons; Real Red ribbon for the scarf; and the DSP is Merry Moments. The sentiment is non-Stampin'Up!

Thanks for peeking in! I'm off to church soon for a card making day!!!! We're making cards for the troops! Have a good one everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute and what an EXCELLENT thing to do!! Hope you had a wonderful time with the girls making cards together! FUN FUN!! :)

Sherry Muise said...

Cute,anything with a snowman has my attention...