"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 26, 2009

Golden Sparkle!

Hi there!
I did a little stamping today... am trying to get ahead of myself - sometimes I feel like I'm running behind all day long! Ever feel that way?
I read a joke somewhere the other day - 2 little guys were talking and one said, "I want to press fast forward and all my parents want to do is rewind." Isn't that typical?

On with the card!
It's a simple card ... embossed with scallop oval nesties; stamped in side of each and embossed with gold embossing powder. Everything is Stampin' Up! except for the nesties. I'm glad this set - Season Of Joy - is still available this year - it is one of my favs. I used Kraft and Real Red Card Stock! I decided to put some gold embossing on the corners ... I went a little overboard on the bottom corners - oh well!

Sorry for the picture quality .... I really need to take my pics in daylight!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments: