"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 7, 2009

This is not a Christmas Card!

Hey!
I wanted to just "play" today ... and not think about the Christmas Cards I still need to make ... to do something a little different... so here it is! I have this DSP paper from the Holiday Mini - which will be closing as of January 4, 2010... it's called Night and Day Speciality ... [all black and white and a couple sheets of vellum]. I had the urge to make a black and white card that was NOT a sympathy card.... I added the Bermuda Blue as an accent color and think it turned out quite nice!
The other day a friend and I cut out some chip board pieces using the Nesties - to allow us to have an "unembossed" space with embossing around it when we run the CS thru the CuttleBug or Big Shot. I like how that turned out too!
Am I sounding pretty prideful today? Don't mean to! But I'm feeling the MOJO again! Finally!!! :0

Here is the inside where I will add a note of appreciation to some special person or people!
Hope you enjoyed this peek into my little world today!
Have a wonderful week!
{{{{ hugs }}}}
Photobucket

No comments: