"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beading!

Well! It is evening now! What a day this has been... very full! lots of company; cooking; making biscuits to go with supper; and BEADING! Didn't get a card made today but spent some time with the beads!
A friend dropped in to have me make a necklace and bracelet set for her grand-niece who is 6 months old! The necklace measured approximately 10 inches and the bracelet about 4&1/2 inches... pearls and light pink crystals... so much prettier in real life! :)


I made a couple rings ... haven't perfected this yet but will do so in days to come! These are such fun to do - so quick! Instant gratification!
I hope you had a joy-filled day!
Blessings!
Photobucket

No comments: