"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 13, 2010

I think it's a "Valentine Card"!

Good morning everyone!
The wind is a howling around this place this morning! Before I got out of my comfy warm bed I was sure it must be snowing too - but it's not! I'm glad of that! Don't get me wrong!!! I love to see the snow on the trees with the sun shining on them! It is beautiful! BUT - I don't like to see the snow on the roads nor do I like driving in the stuff!

'Nuff said!
Here is another "non-Christmas" card I made the other day using Real Red CS and Very Vanilla inside. The Heart is from the set 'Sweetheart' and Sentiments are from the 'I {Love} Love' jumbo wheel. I took the wheel and cut it apart to give me numerous sentiments. DSP is miscellaneous paper I have kicking around here!


Thanks for stopping by today!
May your day be filled with much joy and laughter!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: