"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Occasions Mini Sneak Peek!

Well - here it is the 26th already!
Full day yesterday ... family fun in the morning! Christmas dinner with more family with us! I was "pooped" by 6:30 and had a nap on the couch!

This afternoon the "kids" went visiting - hubby is preparing lobster for our lobster special tonight! One of our Christmas traditions is to have his Hot Lobster Sandwich! The best around! I just finished a card using the Stampin' Up! supplies I rec'd on Christmas Eve... used the new DSP paper "Springtime Vintage" and the Vintage Flower Adornments....LOVE them! The items in this mini are available as of January 4, 2011.  Also used Very Vanilla ribbon; River Rock and Pear Pizzazz CS.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for peeking in here!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: