"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Chance 4 U...

Good Morning Stampers!
Yesterday was an awesome day weather-wise.... someone had dropped off a BIG bunch of rhubarb for us ... so I cut it all up and made a couple dozen Rhubarb-Applesauce muffins; bagged up the rest for the freezer. Today I will make a Crisp for hubby. Of course, had laundry to do and the regular "stuff"; an acupuncture appointment - and - in the midst of all this I traded cars! Here's a pic of my little "green" bomb! It is a Manual transmission - haven't had one of these for 4 years and I'm lovin' it!
I'm going to see a guy today to look at decals for it .... gotta have some purple on it, don't yah know!
And then, last evening - we headed for town with the pooch and went for a walk!
Needless to say - I slept well last night!

It's so wonderful to see the sun shinin' again this morning! Gotta love that!
Here is a card I made using DSP and a stamp that will soon be gone - unavailable after June 31. I used Soft Suede as the neutral CS.

                                                                
                                                       Inside ...
Off now to change the bed and get ready for the day! Have a great one! May it be filled with lots of laughter and sunshine!

HUGS,
Ruthie

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

eeee! I love your green car Ruthie! And your card is beautiful too...great sense of dimension and fun colors!