"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Retiring "birds" ...

HEY! I hope the sun is shining where you are!

Just a quick post this morning.... still not ready for tonight's Klub ... so what else is new?
Those who know me - know how much I love my birds!!! :) Especially Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal! Who this year have brought their relatives to the Thousand Hills Farm Cafe! :) I now have feeders outside my craft window and at the other side of the house off the deck - there are times when I can hear the Cardinals singing and calling at both sites - such a blessing to me!!!

I thought I would share with you a couple of "retiring birds" ... A Cardinal Christmas and Friends 24-7 ... they are still available for purchase until June 30th; after that - gone!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great one!
HUGS!
Photobucket

No comments: