"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunset Floret!

Good Morning!
It is good to be back!
Have you checked out the Stampin' Up! website? Lots of stamps and accessories are retiring as of the end of June.... so this is "last chance" time! Give me a call if you see anything you want ordered before then!

Here is a card I did a while back ... a copy of one of Michelle Zindorf's - I love her brayering techniques! One of my dreams is to attend her classes some day!
I didn't have much success with my brayer so I sponged this card....
I used a gold pen to make a frame around the stamped image(hope you can make it out); and the punched doily is gold CS but it doesn't show up well in this picture.

Here's hoping the ole mojo returns real quick and that I get a few challenges done this week!
Have a great day - may it be filled with sunshine and flowers!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: