"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

Good Saturday Afternoon!
Boy! It has been a rainy night and morning here! Seems to have stopped at the moment! But it won't clear enough for an outdoor wedding! So sorry about that Yvonne and Russell....

Madison's mom and dad arrived yesterday - and they all slept in this morning ... I have been awake since 5a.m.; reading at 6; up at 7.... Had to do something constructive so ... along came The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge -

Here is my card for this challenge ... I used the set "Snow Much Fun" and DSP "Cheerful Treat".

Hubby is at the Farmer's Market this morning ... he is bringing fresh veggies with him when he comes home. I have a fresh free-range chicken ready for the oven and we will have "Hodge-Podge" along with it! Ummmm, Ummmm, Good!

Have a wonderful day!
Hope the sun is shinin' in your heart!
HUGS!
Ruthie

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

I really like this delightful holiday card. Looks so playful and fun. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty winter card Ruthie. Love the cute snowman. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for plyaing along with us at the Sweet Stop!