"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mixed Bunch Butterfly

Hey!
Have you recovered from all the Christmas activity? We had busy days here and then we travelled a couple of days to visit with family... took me til today to feel rested again. I have a card to show you today that is a sneak peek at a stamp set from the Occasions Mini that comes out as of January 4, 2012... and some DSP and ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration event which starts January 24th...

I used Poppy Parade as the main CS - love this color!

The butterfly is made by cutting one of the flowers in the stamp set into a butterfly shape... there is a card done similar to this in the Mini... I had to try it and quite like the result! I cut a shape from DSP to put behind the stamped image - and I curled the wings of the stamed image.

 Here is the card ... Going to use this as a birthday card ... the sentiment comes from the set "Friendly Phrases" found in the '11-'12 IB&C

This is the inside - where I will write a personal note.
Thanks for visiting with me thru 2011 ...
Stay safe this New Year's Eve -
I'll see you in the New Year!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie


No comments: