"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it too early for a "LOVE" card????

I hope it isn't too early - cuz - that's what I have today! A LOVE card using the Mixed Bunch again! Gotta say ... this is a great set! :)

Here is the card.... pretty basic; the sentiment is from the "I (Love) Love" wheel; the leaves are punched out with the large oval punch then shaped with scissors, scored, and inked.


A close-up of the flower from the stamp set and using the Blossom punch; as well as the triple doily punch...

I took two pieces of Organza ribbon - one a little shorter than the other - and held them together with an anitque brad; adhered to card with a glue dot.

 A close-up of the inside... using the flower stamp to make the border and then sponged with Old Olive ink.
Thanks for peeking in today!!!!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: