"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SCRUNCHED FLOWER and LACE

Good Morning!!!
Here it is - the end of January 2012!!! How did that happen? Where did the month go? Man! Time is flying by too fast for me! What about you?

Last Saturday afternoon a Stampin' Friend and I held a Card Class for the ``seniors`` - (over 50) - at our church. (I`ll show you those pics later this week)... After I packed all my stuff the MOJO hit me and before I left the house I made this card ... Hope you enjoy!
I LOVE making these flowers by wetting and scrunching the DSP!


The inside is pretty simple - a little piece of DSP and some lace....
The sad part of it is I haven`t been back in my Craft room since then.... I do have some other stuff to show you though as the week goes on...
Thanks for peeking in today!
HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Hi Ruthie,

Thank you for the inspiration!

A fellow Demonstrator, from Australia