"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Embossing, Punches, and more...

Hi Everyone!
I'm having trouble getting started here so I am just going to dive right in! LOL! These 2 cards are thank you cards I made last week. Hope you enjoy....

For the background of both cards I stamped one of the images from "Four Frames" on some neutral CS; cut a piece the size I wanted and then dry embossed it. For this first card I used Black and White as my colors. I used 3 punches for the flower - Blossom, Doily Triple Layer, Boho Blossoms ... layered with dimensionals and placed a pearl in the center.... simple yet pretty!

 Here is the inside - a place for me to write a personal note ...
 This card is very similar to the first except the colors are Vanilla and Soft Suede (don't yah love that soft suede???); the ribbon is retired (SS with polka dots - I turned it over so the dots don't show).
 Here is a close up of the flower....
Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine or the snow - whichever wins out! LOL!

No comments: