"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everything Eleanor - in Blue

Good Sun-Shiny Morning!!!
What a beauty of a day this one is going to be!
This card was made using the "Everything Eleanor" set - I love this set ... it is so versatile!
[Side note - I wonder how Stampin' Up! comes up with the names of their sets - I'm sure there is a "team" that decides - just wish I knew how this one got its name! :)  ]

Here, I paired it with a doily and some DSP from the packet in the Holiday Mini. Very simple card - but elegant, I think.

Here is a close-up of the flowers ... I stamped each one twice and popped the middle section onto the bottom petals ... One of my fav things to do with flowers!
Have a wonderful day!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: